The 2019 Women in Industry awards finalists have been announced, featuring women working in the roads and infrastructure industries.
The Women in Industry Awards recognise and reward the achievements of women working within the mining, engineering, manufacturing, process control and commercial road transport industries. It aims to raise the profile of women within industry, and promote and encourage excellence.
Finalists from across the roads and infrastructure industries include:
- Jane Armstrong – Associate – TTW
- Margarida Marques – NSW Regional Planning Manager – Downer EDI Works
- Celeste Ward – Process Engineer – Stantec
- Claire Bennett – Principal Engineer – AECOM
- Melanie Stewart – Principal Manager, Corporate Communications – Roads and Maritime Services
- Natalie Bond – Deputy General Manager, Systems Integration High Capacity Metro Trains Project – Downer EDI
- Alana Duncker – Senior Consultant – Stantec Australia
- Grace Carpp – Senior Civil Engineer – TTW
- Johanna Gregg – Senior Project Manager – Downer EDI Works
- Rachel Sleep – Project Manager/Engineer – Roads and Maritime Service
- Rose Ferguson – Principal Engineer, Transportation – Stantec
The Women in Industry awards night will celebrate the women who work tirelessly to advance the mining, engineering, road transport, logistics, rail, bulk handling, infrastructure and waste management industries.
The awards night will be held on June 6 at The Park, Albert Park in Melbourne.
You can find the full list of finalists and purchase tickets to the event here.