The Infrastructure Sustainability Council of Australia (ISCA) has unveiled the organisations and individuals in the running for this year’s 2018 Infrastructure Sustainability Awards.
Held as part of the association’s annual conference, held from 16-18 October in Sydney this year, the awards celebrate industry’s contribution to sustainable infrastructure through six award categories.
This year’s award finalists are:
IS Individual Leadership Award
IS Emerging Individual Leader
IS Organisational Leadership Award
IS Innovation and Impact Award
- Metro Tunnel Early Works (John Holland & Rail Projects Victoria)
- Level Crossings Removal Authority
- Western Program Alliance – Kororoit Creek Road Level Crossing Removal (LXRA, McConnell Dowell, Metro Trains Melbourne, Arup, Mott MacDonald)
IS Outstanding Achievement Award – Design
- Metro Tunnel – Early Works
- Sydney Metro Northwest – Operations, Trains and Systems
- WestConnex – Stage 1b: M4 East
IS Outstanding Achievement Award – As Built:
- Level Crossing Removal Project – Bayswater Alliance
- Port of Brisbane – Port Drive Upgrade
- Sydney Metro Northwest – Surface and Viaduct Civils
Winners will be announced at the 2018 ISCA Awards Gala Dinner on 17 October.